Why Choose Us
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Anyone who steps foot on your property is covered under our Workers Compensation.
- Peace of mind – NO MONEY DOWN
- N14-National Standard Roofing Contractor/Subcontractor.
- Family-owned and local, were here anytime you need us. We stand behind our work and service. If at any time, after we’ve finished your roof or restoration project, you have a problem, we come out and fix it – at no cost to you (outside of an act of nature, of course). Give us a call and we’ll see what we can do to help!
- Utilizing over ten years of experience in the roofing and restoration business our team is dedicated to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied.
- We work directly with your insurance adjuster so you don’t have to! We specialize in insurance claims and work tirelessly to get an accurate settlement from your insurance carrier, which means less cost to you!
- We only use the best products for your roofing, siding, gutters, or other restoration projects.
Residential + Commercial Construction Services
No job is too big or too small. We promise to be artisans in our work, and pitbulls with your insurance company.
From small roofs to steep roofs; we do it all. Hail damage? Wind damage? Hard- to-find leak?
Looking for curb appeal with easy maintenance? We install all types of siding from metal to vinyl.
Gutter repairs and full gutter replacement, including built on site custom to match your style.
We fix or replace those hard-to-open, drafty, or hail storm damaged windows. Top quality manufacturers!
Roof inspection and warranty for when you’re buying or selling a home. Don’t rely on just the home inspector.
New construction or restorative decking, fencing, staining, and more. Free quotes!
Roof it Forward: Giving Back
Our annual giving back program finds a deserving homeowner who, due to life’s circumstances, cannot afford to replace the damaged roof on their home. We at Baruch Construction pull together our resources and manufacturers to provide a new roof for the selected homeowner.